Monday, March 10, 2014



             News on the Divine Mercy Brothers of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
                                                             In Kenya
Praise be to our God of Mercy,
          The community is doing well and are very busy helping people. We are sorry to say that they have lost one of the brothers in a drowning accident while going to work crossing over a bridge. Pray for them. The Lord has blessed them with a new 6 bedroom house given to them by a mother that Br. Paul had helped with her son a year ago and found him through this web site again, Praise God. They are getting ready to be taking their vows with the bishop next month. Now beside all this they are very poor themselves and need help and so if you can pray and see what our Lord would have you do to help them. It is hard for me now because of me no longer having money being in an order myself.  You can email him at,    ogadapaul1@gmail.com  or send money  to  Paul Ochieng Ogada in Kenya  via moneygram or western union. Thank you and God Bless.
         
 As for me well I am doing fin getting adjusted with everything here. The brothers are open to me and are patient with me. I being one of only two brothers, the others being priests or seminarians, have split the chores between us. One doses the washing and ironing and half the cooking for everyone.  I do all the cleaning of house and half the cooking and hopefully in the future some of the repairs. My day starts at 5 am and ends at 9 pm with prayers 4 or 5 times a day. It is quite with now radio, see some TV, moves picked by the father to see if you want to or do something ales. We can hear music and get news only by ear phones by computer. I will hope to have pictures when I get some. I hope to take vows in August or September. It has taken me 40 years to get back to this point in my life. I in my late teens had entered the Franciscan order and left after 3 years and later married and had children and now the Lord letting me finish my journey to Him. Praise be to our Merciful God Amen.
                                                     Pray for us always as I for you
                                                                      Br Emile  

1 comment:

  1. Peace be with you. Am a Kenya, and have two friends who feel called to your way of life in the service to the church. With whom can they initiate a conversation with here in Kenya? Any contacts or physical address of your community here in Kenya? Be Blessed.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete